The Indianapolis tax attorneys at Dutton Legal Group focus exclusively on IRS (federal) and state tax problem resolution.
Our clients are Indiana business owners and self-employed people like you, for whom tax debt, tax garnishments and levies, audits and other tax troubles can mean thousands or millions of dollars are at stake.
We have successfully helped clients of all income levels with tax debts from a few thousand dollars to millions. Whether you need an experienced tax lawyer to remove a tax lien, defend you in a tax audit, negotiate a settlement with the IRS, represent your interests in court, or simply assist with the paperwork and process of tax preparation, we can help you.
Dutton Legal Group will provide you with the best possible client service, quickly and effectively resolve your tax problems, while keeping your legal expenses as reasonable as possible.
We stop confusion about tax debt.
There is a lot of information and misinformation out there relating to tax debt. To make matters worse, people with tax problems feel like they are in this on their own, with no one to talk to about possible options, answer questions or otherwise help them.
- “Am I going to jail over this?”
- “Do these taxes follow me forever?”
- “Is there a way to ‘get a deal’ on repayment?”
- “Does my tax debt stop me from buying, selling, or refinancing a home?”
- “Can I start receiving Social Security if I owe taxes?”
As tax attorneys, we can be your trusted authority, giving you straight answers. We save you time, money, and stress by handling your tax problems on your behalf.
Why Choose Us Over a Non-lawyer, National Tax Relief Company?
You deserve honest help in resolving your tax debt. We represent a group of people who have traditionally been scammed, ripped-off, and taken advantage of. This group of people—small business owners and self-employed people who owe taxes—are targeted by companies who say they want to help you but really just want your money.
We take your case personally. Our attorneys derive major satisfaction from lifting people out of tax debt and laying the foundation for a great financial future.
We overlook no details to resolve the entire tax problem. Through our interactions with you, our constant communications and genuine commitment to your successful outcome, you will come to understand the dedication of the people behind our tax law firm.
A tax problem is a serious problem. Here are three reasons to hire a tax attorney:
- What you tell a tax lawyer is 100% protected by attorney-client privilege. Did you know that all non-lawyers (CPAs, accountants, enrolled agents) have circumstances where they must repeat what you tell them to the IRS or state taxing administration? All that you convey to them is not in confidence.What you tell a tax attorney, in confidence, stays between you and your tax attorney. Period.
- Tax attorneys can handle anything relating to the IRS and state taxing administrations.The ultimate threat of the IRS is criminal charges against you. That’s right – jail time – the loss of your freedom. CPAs, accountants, and enrolled agents can’t help you at all when the IRS threatens criminal charges; only a lawyer can.Either hire a tax relief attorney or hope that the IRS does not play its “trump card” of criminal charges.
- Tax lawyers can represent you in U.S. Tax Court.What if you cannot resolve your case with the IRS and you have to take the IRS to U.S. Tax Court?Most tax resolution companies cannot represent you in tax court. If they are a national company, chances are they do not have an attorney located in your state. They may not even have an attorney that works for their company. Some national tax resolution companies have people that can represent you in Tax Court, but they are not attorneys. They are people who have passed a test to appear in Tax Court.Would you rather have these people or a dedicated, skilled tax attorney working on your behalf?
When You Need Serious Tax Help, Call Dutton Legal Group
The longer you wait, the worse off the situation will get. You do not have to feel as if there is no end in sight.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation. We will resolve your tax problems so you can sleep at night. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, our tax attorneys handle cases throughout the state and nationally.